1. Lavender Flowers from California Patient’s Association on Santa Ana, CA. This feature is in two (2) parts so be sure to check them both out. For now… come along! These are some great flowers. Click. Click. Click away.
2. I love it when I can get my hands on enough flowers to take images like this! And it’s also nice that it fills the room with the loveliest smell! Better than air freshener for sure.
3. Look at all those flower! *Big smile on face * If you need or like Indica flowers, then you’ll want to get over to California Patient’s Association right away! This provides everything you need from an Indica and then some!
4. Call me crazy, but this feature is rocking! Nice good size buds… Big Buds! Full of white frostiness! And a healthy shade of green leaves with hints of purple every where.
5. Smelling a bit piney and sweet… ummm good! And the taste is just as yummy. Heavy and fully relaxing. Letting you feel it from head to toe. Relieving and relaxing.
6. Bowls are packed and it looks like it’s that time… Round 2 with multiple pieces so everyone can enjoy at once! It will last a few hours so be sure you are where you want to be.
7. Part 2 to follow… keep an eye out. The images only get better! Yep, better. Stop by if you are near the Santa Ana to say High and check out some top shelf meds! Cheers.