1. Another Throwback Thursday feature and we are taking a look at Cheese. This is a hybrid worth checking out when it’s back on the menu at California Patient’s Association. Click to see more images.
2. Nothing cheesy about this flower other than maybe it’s pungent smell, hence the name! Cheese is a great looking flower that has light green and dark green mixed with a nice layer of trichomes and rusty orange hairs throughout.
3. I remember they were all super sized buds. Thick, dense and sticky to the touch! And once you start to get to the center of the flower, everything only starts to get stronger and more intense.
4. This hybrid is a hot and heavy one. Quick acting. Feeling the buzz no sooner than your exhale! Happy and ready to have a good time. The rush will first hit you in the head and work it’s way down!
5. Be prepared to be super high after your first hit… the second hit will probably take you to an ultra level of being medicated. Just saying….
6. Looks aren’t deceiving in this case… what you see, you get! Super dank flower and a super dank high.
7. Hope you enjoyed the Throwback Thursday features today. Always fun looking back at some of the favorite strains so we can look forward to them showing up on the menu soon! Cheers and good night. One love.