1. Does this flower look familiar? Have you seen it recently? Your answer might be yes to both… Hash Plant OG as seen in the recent issue of the NUGGETRY Magazine – Issue 2. Click to see more images.
2. Such an awesome flower to photo! Bold. Beautiful and super stoney! You can just see for yourself in the images in this feature.
3. Super macro and what a sight. Hues of green with a nice coating of white furry trichomes to add texture and depth to an already rad looking bud. Even the hairs range in color from burnt orange to a soft amber. WOW.
4. It’s no wonder this made it into the magazine. Not many flowers photo this good. You may think so but not so. The trichomes have a bulb sitting at the end of them, almost looking like some sprinkled water on it!
5. I wasn’t lying when I said this Hash Plant OG was drenched in trichomes. And the smell it pretty outrageous too. A distinct aroma for sure. And super dense & sticky too.
6. The buds were large and in charge. This was just a smaller one I plucked from the batch for a good photo op! Gotta give the small ones some love too!
7. Keep an eye out for this strain to come back on the menu at California Patient’s Association. You will see just how dank this flower really is! Til then, stay lifted and get a magazine to see more awesome pictures and articles. Cheers.