1. Ayako Hattori Square Bead. Super Cool. Super Neat! Worth checking out so join me for a few minutes! Click to see more images!
2. Not knowing much about beads, this piece really amazes me! And sparked enough interest for me to do some research on Ayako Hattori! Really amazing and rad!
3. The colors. The design. The overall good feel from this square glass bead from Ayako Hattori. Awesome! Something about this piece gives me an good and happy feeling! And happy is always good!
4. The blue in this square bead is soo pretty. Giving a good vibe. And the air bubbles adding some natural flare to the piece! Still really digging this! Can’t stop looking at it.
5. Loving this more and more… I could totally see me wearing this on a necklace and rocking it! Definitely unique in it’s own way and knowing her story makes it even more cool!
6. Details. Details. Details! Big things come in little packages and this is one example of that! In a recent interview, Ayako said she started this out as a hobby and only in the last couple of years started taking it more seriously! Can you believe that? WOW. Nice work Ayako!
7. Ayako Hattori is making a name for herself, for sure! Make sure you remember the name and her work! Only good things to come from this artist!
8. This square bead by Ayako Hattori can be found at High Priority Glass in Long Beach, CA. Stop by. Check it out, admirer it and maybe even purchase! This is a feel good peace. Don’t miss out.