1. Check out this Blue Cheese Shatter. You can find it now at California Patient’s Association in Santa Ana, CA! Click to see more images.
2. It’s looking dank from here and even better in person! Hold it up to the light and you will see it’s true color! And it’s awesome (just didn’t have an extra pair of hands for this to happen, LOL).
3. Like dark caramel in color! And it’s super FIRE. When I first saw this, I couldn’t believe my eyes! But the words “SWEET” came out of my mouth and I couldn’t wait to try it out.
4. Flavor is nice and smooth to the lungs. Will make your eyes water and your forehead perspire a bit. Signs of a nice hard hitting concentrate. Especially if you’re not used to top shelf like this!
5. Sit down and be prepared if you were lucky enough to get your hands on some of this! You will need the chair to sit back in once your body starts to feel this taking over.
6. Pieces are clean and all the dabber’s are out! There is no more waiting so I will have to sign off by saying, get in the car now! Ha.
7. Don’t wait… get on over there if you are drooling from the site of this awesome shatter. Probably won’t last long as you probably know! Good luck and cheers! Dabber’s up!