1. Blue Querkle, a Hybrid from California Patient’s Association. You’ll have to click to see more of what this strain is all about. I think you will be a fan!
2. Nugs are all pretty good size. And have a lighter pastel color tone to it from all the trichome coverage. Always a good thing… I’ll never complain about there flowers being covered in too many trichs! LOL.
3. Can you notice how some of the trichomes catch the light and glisten… catching your eye! And as though the burnt orange hairs are reaching out so you don’t overlook them! Look at me , Look at me!
4. And this was the smaller of the two nugs! When you start to really look at the flower, it’s crazy how many colors and detail to there is to each one. And all so different. Stoney!
5. When you break into the flower, nothing but fresh scent comes bursting out! And the trichomes aren’t just on the surface, no….! Heavy on the inside as well! This flower keeps surprising me and surprising me! In a very good way.
6. Piggy backin. This was just something I grabbed real quick on my. And super stoked I did! A goodie to keep around while it’s still here!
7. California Patient’s Association always bringing something new and awesome to the patient’s in OC. If near by and close, check them out! You will be stoked. Peace.