1. Chunky Cheese for those enjoy a dank flower to keep them smiling all day long. Worth the minute to check this strain out so join me in taking a closer look. Click to see more images.
2. Bright green leaves with light orange pistils all over and a thick layer of trichomes. This strains appearance is rocking and there is no hiding it when you break it out for smoking.
3. Super sticky and dense with an aroma that will make it hard to keep this a secret. And for me, that is not such a bad thing. I enjoy the aroma of some dank bud in the room. Don’t you?
4. Flavor is intense…. and once you take your first hit, you will see what I am talking about. Strong and will have you coughing a little from the intense rush to the lungs.
5. Chunky Cheese starts off a little slow and gradually intensifies as times goes on. A warm body high that works it’s way to your head. Completely functional and fun for anytime of the day.
6. Picked this up at The Fire Department so check out their menu and see if it’s still available. Their menu is packed so plenty to choose from….. just hard deciding on which strain to take home.