1. City Pipes by PaKoH. Creative. Artistic and Amazing. This is just one of PaKoH’s extremely creative and unique pieces of work (* This is one of two in this “City Pipe” Series that I photographed. The other piece will be featured in our next piece* ).
2. Where do you begin? Check out the mouth piece from this view (at the top left). And even the bronze stand…. PaKoH didn’t miss a thing. Showing his talents and well thought out vision .
3. Here you can see a small glimpse of PaKoH’s variety of mediums in which he creates this piece. I love that he incorporates the new broken glass back ground w the blown glass & rusty pipe stand he created.
4. Here is a shot of the oil dome. This is one of those pieces that its almost too nice and uber cool to use (or let anyone else). Pieces like this are rare so when you get your hands on one… you are careful.
5. So many different elements, textures and coloring. It bring such a different life to the piece like this. Along with sharing more and more of who PaKoH is as an Artist.
6. Im always trying to give different shots of the piece and here is one of them. There is a little bit of everything in this image. Even the stand has been carefully incorporated into the piece and blend.
7. WOW. (I know my boss doesnt usually want me to just do short blurbs but I think this one time, it will be ok!) LOL.
8. This image is a straight on shot of the mouth piece while it sitting in the stand. Get your dab out and ready!
9. Detail. Detail. Detail. When I first saw some of PaKoH’s work it was something you would remember and know his work the next time you saw it. First impressions are everything.
10. Another different angle. Showing a different part of the functional art piece. Im also feeling inspired by all this so getting creative. (helps I also just dabbed some killer wax from the previous post).
11. Having a permanent backdrop to an already cool piece, only elevates the level of artistry.
12. This piece was purchased at Aqua Lab Technologies out in Riverside, CA. Truly a great piece acquired and admired.
13. As you can see I am a fan of PaKoH’s work. I was fortunate to be able to review these pieces and try it out. I LOVE MY JOB! And look forward to meeting PaKoH one day when he is hanging out in So Cal.