1. Dosher just getting all crazy and fun with this piece! Deep Blue Cut N Flip Sherlock #1 dry pipe for everyone to look at and admire! Click to see more images of this awesome piece.
2. If you’re into smoking flowers, you may want to pay attention to this glass piece. Unique. RAD! And looks like #1 that Dosher made.
3. The color combo is a real attention grabber. And will have you gazing at it for hours. The big decision will be to buy or not to buy! LOL.
4. And a quick look at the other side of the master piece – Deep Blue Cut N Flip Sherlock #1. Who will be the lucky one to purchase this guy? Drum roll, please.
5. 2 of the 3 horns on this piece! All of which are pretty wicked looking and adds a lot of character AND flare to this piece!
6. A peak at the marble attached… quite a looker. Always dig how the marble has a cool design in the middle of it! Just trippy!
7. A little dusty but you get the idea. Here is the bowl. Good size and just big enough for a good size bud to get you lifted.
8. Really liking this! A lot. 3 large horn attachments… and this is just a glimpse of them! Not even showing them in their entirety. This is approx 3 3/4 inches wide. Crazy, huh!
9. Another look at the millie marble attachment… different view and angle. Enjoy!
10. Ready for someone to try it out, that’s for sure! Front finger carb, check it out! But you’ll need to buy it in order to try it.
11. More wicked pics for you to enjoy and marvel at! Colors, design and overall function is right on! Good work and nicely done!
12. High Priority Glass in Long Beach, CA is where you can find this piece and much much more functional glass! Stop by , say HIGH and if you plan it right, go on a night there is an event at GooseFire Gallery!