1. Golden Goat flowers from California Patient’s Association! Don’t let the name turn you away, it’s worth checking out! Click to see more images.
2. Golden Goat… Yep, that’s right! It’s a hybrid and a pretty nice flower that I think you will like! Nice light green color with a nice amount of trichomes and some amber orange hairs to make it stand out.
3. The Golden Goat flower has a fruity smell and flavor with some sour spice to it. Sounds weird but sooo true! You’ll see when you get over to California Patient’s Association to check it out for yourself!
4. It’s a good hybrid that keeps everyone happy! Mixed crowd, then this is probably the flower you will want to bring out to share. You’ll see smiles for all!
5. Pack’em and pass’em…. take a hit and exhale. Soon after you will feel this flower taking over from head to toe. Being content whatever you are up to at that moment!
6. Good size buds and all around a great strain. Great for anxiety and if you’re just needing a little something to get you through the day!
7. California Patient’s Association has this out on their shelves now. If you’re interested, get over there and see, smell and touch this with your own hands! One Love!