1. The sweet smell of Green Crack! Flowers always, always smell soooo good! Picked this up from California Patient’s Association in Santa Ana, CA. Click to see more of their flowers.
2. No doubt about if it’s a Sativa or Indica, the name pretty much clears that up! And just look at this bud! OMG..Looking almost like someone dropped it in the delicious trichome bucket!
3. Not only can this one look good but wow, this flower is reeking of goodness. And it will kick you into high gear as soon as you get over the initial high.
4. It’s Green Crack folks… What else needs to be said? If you know it, you know. If you don’t, just check it out for yourself!
5. Packing a slide (multiple) and getting ready for a nice session with some folks that are chompin’ at the bit to try this! And I don’t blame them at all.
6. See for yourself. A little closer for you! Wouldn’t you want to be a part of this pow wow or what? I know my answer is a big YES.
7. Not the only stoney sativa they have rockin over at California Patient’s Association. Their selection is pretty large and their patient’s are always happy! Check them out!