1. Grizzly Grape from Golden State Patient’s Association in Garden Grove, CA. It’s looking pretty darn awesome! Click to see more of this furry friend!
2. Where do I start with this flower….? Sensory overload for sure! Just look at it for minute and take it all in! Instantly when you open the container you get a rush of goodness!
3. The Grizzly Grape has this name for a reason! Not only does this look super fire with it’s frosty look and vibrant colors, it’s smelling super sweet! Giving off a sweet smell of grapes to get your mouth watering!
4. It’s not hard to make this flower look good because it’s just a dank looking strain! White furry trichomes laying over nice hearty green and purple leaves! And super green and purple they are! Nothing is lacking on this flower!
5. All the nugs are decent size and even more frosty than they appear in these images, if you can believe that! Almost speechless… almost! Ha.
6. Grizzly Grape is a nice Indica that will keep you in chill mode, for sure! Taking away any stress and erasing your mind to blank canvas! You’re body and mind will tingling from head to toe.
7. Really? This Grizzly Purple is outlandishly pretty and draws me in just from the images! And the smell and flavor takes it over the top! And has me excited over it more and more!
8. Giving Golden State Patient’s Association some serious love today with this lovely Grizzly Grape! If you haven’t tried it yet, you should!
9. Got Flowers? No… well head on over to Golden State Patient’s Association in Garden Grove to get yourself some! Let them know you saw this in BigPics! Enjoy!