1. You read correctly, Hawaii 5.0 from Golden State Patient’s Association in Garden Grove, CA. It’s looking good so far! Come join and click to see more images.
2. Never tried this strain so very interested in finding out for myself what this is all about! Lucky to have someone bring me a sample of this! Let’s get this party started! Hee hee.
3. Nugs are all ont he smaller to medium size and taking on a more piney floral aroma. But after breaking it up a little it has a citrus hint that will peak your curiosity! Interesting mix so far but anything Hawaii, I am all about!
4. Hawaii 5.0 having a nice layer of trichomes and good amount of orange highlights to add some dark dankness to the flower! The suspense is killing… might have to break for a bowl!
5. Smelling and tasting pretty much the same, your taste buds will know what to expect once you starting blazing this Hawaii 5.0 from GSPA. Some swear by it.
6. One thing to note… I was told this strain has been know to make you red eyed with no disguise. Be prepared! And enjoy the ride.
7. Admire but don’t wait too long before you go, if you’re liking this flower so far! It’s worth it, in my opinion. Good buzz and super heady! Why not, right?
8. Golden State Patient’s Association is in Garden Grove, CA. Near Brookhurst and Lampson! In the area, check them out! This is where Hawaii 5.0 can be found! Enjoy! Puff Puff Pass…