1. Louie OG from California Patient’s Association. A heavy Indica and worth checking out, if you haven’t tried it out yet! Click to see more images!
2. Louie OG is a heavy Indica and will have you sitting back chilling shortly after you’re done with your exhale! Second bowl will have you knocked out and couch locked for sure! At least it did for me! And Im not amateur! Ha.
3. This strain is extremely dense and super yummy! Smelling super strong with a heavy citrus scent that keeps me going back! Liking the smell a lot and keeps me coming back for more and more!
4. Covered with a nice layer of goodness, these trichomes are furry and enhancing the buds overall look and feel! And it’s doesn’t need help but this puts it over the top!
5. Fresh. Colorful and super strong… this lovely flower will keep you medicated for at least a few hours! And those few hours will keep a permanent smile on your face!
6. Packem’ and pass them! This is a chilling out session… and probably not the best for day time! But totally awesome for night when you need a little help relaxing.
7. Do you enjoy Indica’s? If so, you may want to check out California Patient’s Association in Santa Ana, CA. Located off 17th and Grand Avenue and freeway friendly from any direction! Worth the drive and time. Enjoy! Peace.