1. Bringing a little piece of Maui Wowie back! Wonderful flowers to help get you through any rough day! Click to see more images.
2. If you were bummed because you missed out on the last round, well you’re in luck! Maui Wowie is back and currently on the shelves at California Patient’s Association in Santa Ana, CA.
3. These beauties are all nice medium size nugs and super sticky as soon as you start to break’em up! Not to mention the nice white crystalized trichomes that are layered throughout the flower!
4. A little bit of an earthy skunky smell but with a hint of some sweetness to it! Dank for sure and you know it by it’s name and looks!
5. WOOOOOOW! This is what I am talking about! Maui Wowie! I love the islands, that’s for sure! And this flower too! And NOW, you can see why! Super good looking flower! Looks well taken care of and treated property!
6. A quick shot of the smallest nug I could find! Looks a little crazy with all the wild orange hairs flaring out!
7. Maui Wowie has a bit of a citrus smell and taste to it. And always an oldie but a goodie. It’s smooth and a true classic. Almost hitting you instantly with it’s up beat high and leaving you wanting more! Great for day time!
8. Bowls are packed and ready to go! Some of you asked to get a view from the top of the bowl as well as from the side… so here you go! Looking pretty dank and everyone is ready to hit this! Puff Puff and Pass… to the right!
9. Maui Wowie awaits you so hop in the ride and giddy up on over to experience this yourself in person! You will be just as convinced as you were when you were looking at these images! FUN and good times for this great daytime smoke! Enjoy!