1. Nate Miers Oil Dome at High Priority Glass in Long Beach, CA. This is just one of many pieces you can find at HPG! Take a second to see what this dome is all about. Click to see more images of this cool piece!
2. This has a cosmic look to it and looks like it could be a part of the “Space” theme. Love the color of the glass , blues and greens with a hint of sparkle to give it that out in space feel! Nate put some cool work into ti!
3. Exploring all different angles and sides so you can experience the entire piece. Becoming one with it! Just kidding. But in all honesty, this is a sick dome!
4. Almost looking like the solar system with all the planets… giving it a cool vibe and feel to it! Spacey! Using the colors to create a scene everyone can see and relate to.
5. And what would a piece be without the artist’s signature? Well, here is Nate’s tag and once you see it, you won’t forget it! Super cool.
6. Just a clean shot! Fun. And looks amazing if I don’t mind saying so myself! Love the design. Simply and yet not so simple! So much without a lot!
7. This can be found at High Priority Glass in Long Beach, CA along with some other sick pieces! Pretty much anything you are looking for, they have!