1. NUGGETRY Hulk from CPA in Santa Ana, CA. Big Green and furry! Hurry get your bong out! Click the see more pics to see what a punch this has….. curious?
2. This flower is not lacking all any fuzzies or trichromes. Pie eyed from a nice bowl of this and enjoying this photo session. It has a piney / evergreen smell to it and the flavor is the same. Heavy and bold.
3. This is just a cute bud I picked out. Wanted to take a couple of pics and share. Not going to win any contests but not everything is size!
4. Here is a series of the same images but with the flash on (typically I dont use the flash) and with each one having a longer aperture. This is probably set around 3. I kind of like how the light from the flash reflects on the trichomes and makes them more visible to the eye! I heart trichomes!
5. Are you seeing the difference between this image and the one prior? Which one is your favorite? Its truly preference. I like it when the the objects close are crystal clear and the background is more faded or blurred. A more artistic shot (hee hee)!
6. The final shot in this little series. This not only has the flash but the aperture is set to 25. Hmm. Each picture of the flower is still show the strains characteristic and beauty, just differently. They didnt name this NUGGETRY Hulk for nothing!
7. Another funky shot…. flash on and low aperture. Gut says, throw out~ lol.
8. This is the typical picture you would see of a flower… a nice warm picture. Not as bright but very inviting!
9. Here is a quick snap shot… literally. This was a point and click photo. As you can see it only captured the surface of the flower and nothing really else. The orange hairs that are all twirled at the top are why I took this shot!
10. The “HULK”. It will knock you down and pick you back up. Has a punch, thats for sure.
11. Doesn’t this look like something from “Honey I shrunk the kids”? Something draws me in when I look at this. Either way, dont forget to stop by CPA in Santa Ana to check this out for yourself! Its da’bomb! NUGGETRY Hulk!