1. NUGGETRY Super Silver Haze Oil on the dabber. From CPA in Santa Ana, CA. Click to see more images. Especially if your an oil head… BHO!
2. When you pull the paper apart and see this amber colored oil stretching… you can’t put it on the dabber quick enough to heat the Ti…..
3. With a more buttery smell to this… and thick in texture, it’s a fun time! I said… FUN TIME. I truly enjoy a good dab of some good oil. This is pretty damn good! And if you hit them up, did you see the price? SCORE.
4. I know this image is blurred but found this image super cool and had to post! It adds some charisma and artistry to the image… and displays a different view of the oil and all its beauty.
5. The NUGGETRY Super Silver Haze oil has a nice heady high to it. It will gradually enhance and become more intense for the first couple of minutes. Almost a little deceiving at first… Likin it.
6. Can’t keep my dabber out of this NUGGETRY Super Silver Haze Oil. Super Fire Oil is what it should be called…Dabber’s up!
7. I like how you can manipulate this because of its consistency. Thick but not too thick and yet manageable to use alone or as part of a cocktail dab! 710 never looked soooo good! Or anytime with this waiting for you!
8. Stop by CPA in Santa Ana, CA for your wax/concentrate needs. They know whats up and have a nice selection going on! Peace!.