1. Saki Bomb Gum-ball Machine Vapor Dome with Lid Dabber and Groung Joint! Pretty unique and pretty original! Worth checking out! Click to see more images!
2. First, I’m a huge fan of Saki’s so to me any of her pieces are super cool! And the fact that she’s blowing glass in a male dominant industry, that much cooler! You go girl! Hee hee.
3. Co op detailing with top feed design! Sick! And let’s not forget the clear vapor globe for easy monitoring of vapors! And pomegranate colorway!
4. Yes, this is a nesting lid/dabber! And I think such a cool idea and look! No need to go looking for a dabber to use, it’s right there! Soooo convenient! Smart thinking Saki!
5. And always a plus, the artist signed & numbered the bottom of this dome! For sure a must if you are in the market for a new killer dome! This one should be considered!
6. And a closer look at the dome! Has a ground 14mm joint! And sit’s approx 3″ tall! I’m digging it for sure so hope you enjoyed this as well!
7. If you went to her show at GooseFire Gallery you probably saw this piece and some of her other work! If you didn’t make it, go check out High Priority Glass in Long Beach. They have all her pieces there and surely worth the drive to see for yourself! Enjoy ! And nice work Saki!