1. Saki and Jag doing a colab piece to make you do a double take! Pretty knarly piece… and worth taking a minute to check out! Click to see more images.
2. Pull the nail out of Herro Kitty’s head and you have a dabber to get down with! And don’t forget about the blood splatter to use as a dish to lay the nail on!
3. Poor Herro Kitty! She has a nail in her head…! I have to say, this piece is pretty cool! And for sure a Saki piece. Nice colab guys! Digging it, for sure.
4. Here is a better view of everything that is included in the set. And if you like Herro Kitty, then you might consider picking this up! You can find it at High Priority Glass in Long Beach!
5. Making sure I give you a shot of the Artist signature’s that are located on the backside of the piece. And very appropriate for each one! Saki and Jag…. !!!!
6. Always about the details… can’t overlook the dripping blood coming down from the nail that went through her head! Awesome!!! Different views and angles.. making sure it’s all seen!
7. Herro Kitty is always cute and rad in my book! I dig all Herro Kitty pieces … only wish I could afford to buy them all! I would ya know.
9. A final look at this super cool piece from Saki and Jag. Get down to HPG quick and pick it up if your interested. This was displayed at Saki’s recent show at GooseFire Gallery! And if you missed it, you can still see her work on display! Enjoy!