1. Sativa anyone? Sour Melon from California Patient’s Association. Enjoy these images as I don’t think this is on their shelves any longer! So let’s enjoy this together…Click to see more.
2. Ok, so I was lucky enough to find this stash hidden away for a day like this! And figured I would share with everyone. You know my motto, sharing is caring!
3. Sour Melon has nice, dark green, medium size nugs in this batch for us all to admire. And I only wish I was able to somehow share the taste and smell as well.
4. This flower is not lacking any trichomes, that’s for sure! Break into the middle and you will see nothing but a bevy of crystals!. And dankness oozing out at you!
5. The furry hairs are thick and burnt orange, which I like to see! Makes my eyes get all bugged out and starts to get the rest of my body all happy.
6. It’s that time… pack and pass! This will bring back smiles to everyone’s face as this is a happy Sativa. Everyone likes happy! LOL.
7. Sour Melon is just one of the Sativas that you will see at California Patient’s Association. And one you should check out when it’s back on their meny! Keep checking as they are always rocking FIRE strains. Peace.