1. Sick Horned Slide.. and I believe it’s by Royal. Can’t be positive but this is what I am being told. Click and enjoy more images of this pretty stoney piece.
2. You can see that this isn’t a piece that just sits on the side looking pretty. Check out the nice resin stain on the inside.. well done!
3. Colors are pretty bright and eye catching, which I like! A lot. The black w the brighter colors are right up my alley for this kind of slide. Overall just a cool design.
4. Off in the distance, you can see where the horn ends. Way down there. This thing isn’t messing around, at all! And always helps using the DOF. It can help accentuate the depth of an image and add some pop.
5. The girth at the top of the horn where it connects to the slide is no joke. This isn’t a fragile horn just sitting there! This thing is thick and gnarly! Yes, I used the word thick!
6. Always giving a straight view of the bowl to show just how much medicine you can pack into this pretty slide!!
7. This is a part of a pretty extensive glass collection! Always amazed and super stoked to see the pieces and check them out! Hope you enjoyed! Peace.