1. Sour Diesel #1 from California Patient’s Association in Santa Ana, CA. And this batch is looking pretty darn good! Click to see more images.
2. Sour Diesel has always been one of my favorite strains. And a nice steady Sativa I am always reaching for when I am looking for great day time smoke!
3. Sour Diesel #1 always seems to be a crowd favorite and there’s a reason for that. The strong diesel fuel like smell that’s followed with a hint of a sour smell at the end (every so slight). This is just to name one.
4. This strain has a nice overall healthy green look to it with a thick layer of trichomes that are bedazzling this flower!
5. And all the buds are good size and packing a sticky punch! Dense and aromatic are just some the words I would use to describe this Sour Diesel #1.
6. Smooth and tasty! Hints of pine and fuel overwhelm your taste buds to take you back the fond memories of all the fun and laughs I had with this flower!
7. Sour Diesel will give you a nice cerebral high that will be slow and steady. Working it’s way up to the maximum intensity! But still a very non jitter high.. but good, fun energy!
8. Overall, this is in my top 5 for sure! Always good. Always know what to expect. And always super after I smoke it… What more can you ask for?! Not much.
9. If you are a fan of Sour Diesel #1, then you should probably check this out at California Patient’s Association. Worth it and they alway have something new to blow your mind! Enjoy the visit and Cheers!