1. Sour Diesel is back on the menu at California Patient’s Association. And I am super happy about this! Click to see more images.
2. This is probably one of my favorite sativas that takes me back to when I first started medicating. Green buds that are covered with a nice layer of trichomes and bright orange hairs. YUM.
3. Having a pungent citrus skunky smell but oh so delicious. The flavor is smooth and will have some earthiness to it and having you coming back for another.
4. Sour Diesel is a fan favorite since it’s been around for so long. Either your a fan or not but most love it. Never stays on the menu long.
5. Perfect day time smoke as it will add some energy to your day and will keep you moving til you need another hit. Sour Diesel is one you can keep smoking and never get sick of.
6. It’s a happy day when you can have a wake and bake with this strain and some coffee. Talk about a packed morning! Puff puff pass….. and keep it going round and round.
7. Head on over to C.P.A today to get yourself some of this dank flower! It always puts a smile on your face and adds some motivation to your day! Enjoy and One Love.