1. Welcome back to Part 2 of Sunday Bud Day! Master Bubba to kick things off! And here for an afternoon sesh! Click to see more. More. More.
2. This strain kicks bootie! Digging it from the very beginning and can’t wait for it to come back on the menu! And you can see why from the images! Mouth watering!
3. Next up, Maui Wowi! Just as beautiful as the Island! And no wonder why they gave it this name! Super full body bud with some wicked looking leaves and plenty of trichomes for anyone to get excited over!
4. Everything about this flower is fire across the board! Looks, smell and taste… ill grab this all the time if it’s available! Just saying… but then again, I am a fan of anything with a Hawaiian name in it!
5. Blackwater OG! Those who know this strain, know it! It’s FIRE! A rich dark green flower with hints of deep purple woven throughout with a thick layer of trichomes! Really? Only wish I had more of this to show and tell!
6. An even closer look into the center of the bud! And nothing but goodness oozing out and smelling up the place! This flower is not lacking anything! Grab it when you can!
7. And finally, Big Buddha Haze from California Patient’s Association! And a fun one to end this feature with! Hope you had a good Sunday Bud day reflecting back with me on some recent flowers! Cheers!