1. Super Silver Haze from Golden State Patient’s Association in Garden Grove, CA. If you like Super Silver, then you will want to see this flower. Click to see more.
2. Buds are all nice and looking super good! Great trichome coverage to make the bud glisten with an amber like hue to it! And just sending out the stoney vibe by it’s looks!
3. As you can see, from all angles this is a nice looking flower. If you can’t bare to just look and you want to touch and smell, get on over to GSPA. Not sure how long this will last.
4. There is no mistaking this is Super Silver Haze once you open the container. Having the distinct pungent smell that only one can appreciate if you are a fan of the strain and high! I’m a fan so it’s all good!
5. Nice healthy looking flowers in this batch, I must say! See for yourself. Rocking the lime green with some orange hairs to highlight the earth tone hues! And make your mouth water!
6. You say you need an Indica to kick ya’ in the face and make you all discombobulated? Well, this might be your choice of flower. Super Silver always one to leave you feeling super stoney!
7. And if this doesn’t convince you, not sure what will! Pack a bowl, get in the ride and head on over! Seriously.
8. I hear Golden State Patient’s Association has a nice selection of meds to choose from so stop by and see what they are all about! And let me know what you think! Cheers!