1. Thin Mint Flowers from California Patient’s Association! And just as good as the cookies! Click to see more images of this great flower!
2. The Thin Mint flowers are small to medium size and pack a punch. Light green with some shades of a darker green and hints of bright orange hairs all over!
3. Just by the looks of it, you know this is going to be a goodie. With a spicy but somewhat “minty” aroma, you understand why it was named this! I’m a fan already!
4. Smooth as silk. The flavor matches the smell and will have you coming back for another hit. And another. Almost cant get enough.. but controlling yourself to you don’t smoke it all up in one session!
5. I quote someone describing this as “A heady and heaviness providing some solid focus and awareness along with good pain management and relaxation” and I think he hit it spot on!
6. This hybrid kicks some butt! And I am headed back to get some more for the weekend! And I hope you’re making plans to stop by to check it out too! Perfect for anytime…. I mean anytime!
7. California Patient’s Association is where you can find this strain and many more strains like this! Go see for yourself and you can thank me later! Have a great night and see you back here tomorrow.