1. Check out these Toothbrush dabbers made by Joseph DeMarco III out of New Jersey! Pretty innovative and cool, I think. Click to see more images.
2. Joseph DeMarco III is a new glassblower out of New Jersey and has some of his work for sale on Etsy. So far what do you think?
3. Giving you some different views… really like how there is an arch in the handle. Makes it kind of easy to hold and dab! Plus it’s different! Not the norm, you know what I mean?!?!?!?
4. Joseph has been inspired by the works of Herb Sherb and Saki Bomb. The pencil and the q-tip. His dabber’s are definitely different and you will know one when you see one!
5. Forward and backwards…. you’re gonna get all views! I can’t wait to try these out and see for myself!
6. Stay tuned for a review done by Chubbs, himself! And then hopefully I will get to check them out as well.. for now you get to see what I see!
7. Really like how he used the Aqua Fresh looking toothpaste to add some flare and the arch in the handle. Both uber cool.
8. Super fresh and cool. Check out more of his work at his Etsy Store (demarcoglass). Let us know what you think! And until next time, cheers!