1. Toro – FYC Colab 7/8 Arm Tube…and a beauty! Not used often for flowers but always a nice piece to enjoy a phat dab on! You will see why in a minute.
2. As you can see this piece looks outrageous with a nice oil dome on it! And one of my favorites at that. Always a plus when a piece like this not only looks sick but hits like a champ too! Toro & FYC really knocked it out of the park on this, I think!
3. The work on this with the copper is pretty cool. I think the aqua blue from the copper adds so much character and flare to the tube! F’in damn unique.
4. This is one of two that is in this collection. The coral like features that are on here are funky. Extremely artsy and not mainstream.
5. This piece has effortless flare to it. And the profile showcases the colab work which, come on, I dont need to say anything… just takes it to a another level.
6. Figured some of you would enjoy seeing a shot of some “claim” or “resin” in the tube from a couple of phat dabs taken during this shoot! Always a pleasure when you can enjoy some epic concentrates with the owners of the piece, while taking images of their collection.
7. Peek a boo shot of the bottom and more work as well… from top to bottom, this one is one rad piece to have.
8. A final shot of this piece. Part of a nice private glass collection. Very stoked to shoot images and share with everyone. Peace.