1. This Voorhees Oil Bubbler hits pretty good for the size. The funky weird head dome and angel wings makes this stand out some. I think thats why I like it. Not your typical piece.
2. The angle of this shot shows some of the artists work. And some of the color detail in the piece.
3. Is it me, or does this look like a character from a weird version of Alice and Wonderland. Maybe too much smoking while taking these pics… either way. TRIPPY!
4. I do like how the bottom is clear glass so you can see the perc. A nice factor for smoking and cleaning
5. Compact and yet good size. Perfect for the palm of your hand… happy hitting. Just make sure you wipe the mouth piece before passing on, out of respect for the next person of course.
6. A good shot of the perc up close. I love these macro camera lenses…. you can see just about anything!
7. Showing that sometimes it might be a little difficult to see the nail when your dabbing. Not optimum unless your good at just knowing where to drop your dab.
8. Even the bottom has incredible detail work from the artist… I would love to just see a big happy face. That way every time you take a hit, you can see a smile back at you!
9. A nice shot of the nail outside of the bubbler…. glass is always nice to photo. So simple and clean looking. Again, the Voorhees Oil Bubbler from Aqua Lab.